Hi folks, it’s me again
I am trying to set up an agent on a Raspberry Pi via Windows (iofogctl) through a Linux laptop (Controller).
My knight-1.yaml : apiVersion: iofog.org/v2 kind: Agent metadata: name: knight-1 namespace: default spec: host: 192....ip.Raspberry ssh: user: agentpi keyFile: ~\.ssh\private_key
Running in windows cmd : “iofogctl deploy -f knight-1.yaml”
! Error from knight-1: open C:\Users\XXX\.ssh\private_key: The system cannot find the file specified.
So i changed it :
Output : -> ! Error from knight-1: ssh: no key found
- The keys were created with Puttygen
- Moved [Windows] : …/User/.ssh
- Copied the public-key “text” from PuttyGen
- Added this to .ssh/authorized_keys on the Raspberry
- (now file contains 2 keys first: ubuntu and second: windows)
Does anyone have any ideas on how I can move forward here?
Do i need to use the Legacy Commands ?